Troy: “Dada?”
Me: “Troy.”
Troy: “What’s your favorite type of egg?”
Me: “Probably scrambled, but I also like over easy and sunny side up.”
Troy: “I like scrambled too. I don’t like boiled eggs.”
Me: “Boiled eggs aren’t my favorite, but I can choke them down. Why don’t you like them? Is it the taste? Or the consistency?”
Troy: “Both. I don’t like the taste of the white part.”
Me: “What?! The white part of an egg has no taste!”
Troy: “Well, I can taste it. I have strong taste buds.”
Me: “What are you saying?! My taste buds are weak?!”
Troy [laughing]: “Yes!”
Me [in an Austrian accent]: “Dada, your taste buds are weak! They are no match for my muscley taste buds! We are here to show you real taste buds. Not that weak crap that you have! My taste buds will break your weak little taste buds.”
Troy [still laughing]: “Exactly!”

No comments:
Post a Comment