Monday, June 22, 2026

Father's Day 2026

Father’s Day turned out pretty well this year. My wife and son cooked me waffles for breakfast, and I got some cool gifts. Since I had recently gotten myself a punching bag to beat out my frustrations and stress, they bought me some new workout clothes. The shirts came bundled in a single package that read “Not to Be Separated,” so i decided that that meant that you had to wear all five shirts at the same time.

The getting them on wasn’t so bad, but the getting them off was a nightmare! At one point, one of the shirts got stuck on my nose. And as I tried to tug it loose, my face contorted into a look of pure agony. I looked like I was dying a painful death on the spot. At least that’s what it looked like in the picture that my mom was nice enough to take at the exact worst time in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment